How to Get a Daddy to Sleep from bestselling author Amy Parker is perfect for
- families with young children who always have energy left over at night
- preschoolers and elementary-school children who regularly ask for a funny bedtime book
- reading aloud for a silly and sweet tuck-in story time
- telling any dad “you’re my hero”
- helping kids think about all the ways parents care for them
Written as if from one child to another, this delightful picture book will have your family laughing out loud at this new take on bedtime as you cherish your time together. Then kiss little heads goodnight as they say thank-you to God with “A Bedtime Prayer for Daddy and Me” at the back of the book. With rhyming verse, playful illustrations by Natalia Moore, and a deluxe textured spine, this charming hardcover makes a unique gift for dad from a child on Father’s Day, his birthday, or Christmas. It’s also a whimsical way to commemorate a child’s birthday, National Daughter’s Day, or National Son’s Day or as a just-because surprise.
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.38(h) x 0.20(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
Natalia Moore studied illustration at Swansea University in Wales, passing with Honors, and now lives and works in Devon, England. She has illustrated more than twenty children's books, working with mixed media and finishing off digitally, and is also a teacher and author. Natalia enjoys drawing from real life and is never without her sketchbook.