Cook something special this weekend!
Classic Beef Stew. Bread Pudding. Lamb Shanks with Tomatoes and Olives. Chocolate Mousse. Weekends are when you can indulge yourself a little, and with How to Cook Everything(TM): Easy Weekend Cooking, you can enjoy making delicious comfort food favorites and exciting specialty dishes.
Mark Bittman, the award-winning author of the bestselling kitchen classic How to Cook Everything(TM), shares his favorite simple-and infinitely flexible-weekend recipes. You'll be able to prepare bountiful brunches, fun outdoor meals, family feasts, even dinner parties. To inspire you and help you plan your meals, you'll find Bittman's straight talk on cooking and special features, including:
* Creative recipe variations and ideas
* Tips for shopping, preparing, and cooking the recipes
* Illustrations to demystify trickier techniques
* Menu suggestions for a Lunch Buffet, a Summer Weekend Cookout, a Weekend Dinner with Good Friends, and more
* At-a-glance icons highlighting recipes also good for weekdays
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 9.24(h) x 0.39(d)|
Table of Contents
About This Book.
What to Know About Easy Weekend Cooking.
1. Breakfast and Brunch.
2. Salads and Soups.
3. Pasta and Grains.
7. Beans and Vegetables.
Easy Weekend Menus.
Recipes Good for Weekdays.
Conversions, Substitutions, and Helpful Hints.