Bestselling author and ABC News anchor Linsey Davis invites children to explore age-appropriate questions about heaven. Kids and their parents can celebrate that heaven is a place we can look forward to, by God’s grace and goodness, while finding moments of heaven here on earth.
How High Is Heaven? is the perfect book for parents and grandparents to read aloud and provides an uplifting message for kids ages 4-8, featuring:
- Read-aloud, lyrical rhymes
- Whimsical, engaging illustrations by Lucy Fleming
- Answers to children’s questions about heaven… and a safe place to ask them
- Comfort to those who have lost a loved one?
Look for additional inspirational children’s picture books and audio products from award-winning author Linsey Davis:
- The World Is Awake, A Celebration of Everyday Blessings
- One Big Heart, A Celebration of Being More Alike Than Different
- Stay This Way Forever
- The Linsey Davis Children’s Audio Collection
- The Smallest Spot of a Dot
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||9.10(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
Lucy Fleming has been an avid doodler and bookworm since early childhood. Drawing always seemed like so much fun, but she never dreamed it could be a full-time job! She studied art and practiced drawing every day, and in no time, she went on to graduate from the University of Lincoln (UK), having specialized in illustration. She leapt straight into a career as a professional children’s book illustrator and hasn’t looked back since. She lives and works in a small town in England, surrounded by farmland and trees and accompanied by a little, black cat. When not at her desk, she prefers nothing more than to be outdoors in the sunshine with a hot cup of tea.