Play your music over the Bluetooth wireless connection or via the universal 3.5 mm stereo connection, while a 1 amp USB port keeps your mobile devices charged and ready to go. Dual alarms with dedicated alarm time display are sure to wake you in the morning.
- Works with Bluetooth wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Android, Blackberry or other Bluetooth-enabled audio device
- Aux-in jack
- USB port for charging iOS devices and other portable devices while music plays
- Dual alarm allows two separate wake times and alarm sources
- Alarm and sleep volumes can be increased and decreased gradually to ease waking and sleep
- Universal switching voltage adaptor
100 - 240V universal voltage AC adaptor works just about anywhere
- Adjustable sleep timer with separate volume
- Daylight Saving Time switch
- Battery Backup
- Includes Backrest
- Dimensions: 6.66” x 4.22” x 4.29”
|Manufacturer:||SDI Technologies Inc.|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
iHome iBT22 Bluetooth Bedside Dual Alarm Clock based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
It's not worth the $50 I paid for it. However, the sound quality is decent when synced with your lap top. The clock is a little small for me whose eyesight is poor, yet a positive is that it has 3 settings for bright, medium, and light when the clock is lit up. The light also turns off. The alarm system is great. I thought that my i-pod would sit in the slot to charge, but it doesn't. It does have a hook-up in the back in which to charge one device at a time. Personally, I would have preferred an extra hook to charge at least 2 devices.