Created by the most trusted names in NCLEX® exam review, the HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 2nd Edition helps familiarize you with what you’ll see on the exam. The thoroughly updated 2nd edition gives you access to over 2,500 practice questions, ten interactive review modules with HESI Live Review videos, 50 content lessons, realistic practice exams, insightful test-taking strategies, and much more. Using an interactive online format, this solution is the most effective way to help you pass the NCLEX-PN exam the first time around!
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 12 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- 2,500 high-quality practice questions, include multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, hot spot/illustration, graphic option, chart/exhibit, audio, and video.
- Five 100-question Crossing the Finish Line: Practice Exams and a 265-question comprehensive exam reinforce your readiness for the big test.
- Strategic HESI videos simulate an actual HESI Live Review course, with an experienced nursing instructor explaining challenging topics and walking you through difficult questions.
- Ten 100-question Module Exams evaluate your mastery of core nursing content.
- Ten self-paced review modules organized by the most recent NCLEX test plan, feature:
- 50 content lessons that provide a complete review of nursing content
- Self-check questions that strengthen your understanding
- Case studies that help you apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios
- Animations, illustrations, audio, and video that enhance key content by demonstrating skills and procedures
- NEW! Incorporates the latest NCLEX®-PN test plan to familiarize you with newly added content you may encounter on the exam.