HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination / Edition 4 available in Paperback
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions reinforce key concepts and content, and also include answer guidelines.
- Updated content reflects the 2013 NCLEX-RN test plan.
- New! More test questions have been added, bringing the total to approximately 700 questions on the companion Evolve website.
- New fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the new alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Testing and the NCLEX-RN Exam
2. Leadership and Management
3. Advanced Clinical Concepts
4. Medical-Surgical Nursing
5. Pediatric Nursing
6. Maternity Nursing
7. Psychiatric Nursing
8. Gerontologic Nursing
Appendix A: Normal Values
Appendix B: Recommended Daily Requirements and Food Sources