Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Up-to-date hacks that will breathe life into your Arduino and Raspberry Pi creations!
This intuitive DIY guide shows how to wire, disassemble, tweak, and re-purpose household devices and integrate them with your Raspberry Pi and Arduino inventions. Packed with full-color illustrations, photos, and diagrams, Hacking Electronics: Learning Electronics with Arduino and Raspberry Pi, Second Edition, features fun, easy-to-follow projects. You’ll discover how to build an Internet-controlled hacked electric toy, ultrasonic rangefinder, remote-controlled robotic rover, audio amp, slot car brakes and headlightseven a smart card reader!
• Get up and running on both Arduino and Raspberry Pi
• Safely solder, join wires, and connect switches
• Identify components and read schematic diagrams
• Work with LEDs, including high-power Lumileds and addressable LED strips
• Use LiPo batteries, solar panels, and buck-boost power supplies
• Use sensors to measure light, temperature, acceleration, sound level, and color
• Build and modify audio amps, microphones, and transmitters
• Repair gadgets and scavenge useful parts from dead equipment
• Get the most out of cheap or free bench and software tools
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Simon Monk has a bachelor’s degree in cybernetics and computer science and a Ph.D. in software engineering. He has authored more than 20 books, including Programming Arduino, 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Programming the Raspberry Pi, and is coauthor of Practical Electronics for Inventors. Dr. Monk also designs products for the electronic kit manufacturer, monkmakes.com.