With over 40 years experience, Gruber helps students improve their SAT score by over 300 points on average.
The 2015-2016 edition of Gruber's Complete SAT includes:
- Five full-length practice tests with correct and incorrect answer explanations, all tied to required skills and strategies
- Diagnostic tests to identify your strengths and weaknesses to create your most efficient learning path
- 40 Math, Critical Reading and Vocabulary strategies proven to cut time spent on questions by up to 90%
- Prepare in time for the SAT on October 3, November 5, December 5 of 2015, and Jan 23, 2016 before the SAT format changes.
BONUS: FREE ONLINE SAT COURSE! With your purchase of Gruber's SAT book, you'll get a FREE trial to Gruber Prep's online SAT program. When you go online with Gruber, you get:
- An online platform that can be accessed from any device, allowing you to work on your own time
- Personalized SAT study plans and diagnostic tests to create the most efficient learning path
- Video lessons with Dr. Gruber outlining solutions to help you master difficult concepts
- On-Demand tutoring at no extra cost
Visit www.gruberprep.com/sat-book-trial for more details.
Gruber's is giving back: for every Gruber's book purchased, we'll donate a book to a student in need.
This highly popular study guide is authored by SAT preparation guru and standardized test expert Dr. Gary Gruber. Gruber's Complete SAT Guide is notable in that it follows a critical thinking approach aimed at giving test-takers the tools necessary for finding the correct answers in a short timeframe. In addition, the book is highly organized, has a clear writing style, and features five full-length practice tests. Highly recommended and likely the best of the best SAT books.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.27(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Gary Gruber has published more than 40 books with major publishers on test-taking and critical thinking methods, with more than 7 million copies sold. He has also authored more than 1,000 articles on his work in scholarly journals and nationally syndicated newspapers, has appeared on numerous television and radio shows, and has been interviewed in hundreds of magazines and newspapers.He has developed major programs for school districts and for city and state educational agencies for improving and restructuring curriculum, increasing learning ability and test scores, increasing motivation and developing a passion for learning and problem solving, and decreasing the student dropout rate. For example, PBS (Public Broadcasting System) chose Dr. Gruber to train the nation's teachers on how to prepare students for the SAT through a national satellite teleconference and video.His results have been lauded by people throughout the country from all walks of life
For more information on Gruber courses and additional Gruber products, visit www.gruberprep.com