The ultimate guide to improving ACT scores with practical strategies and examples, comprehensive subject reviews, practice tests and explanations, and much more!
Every college-bound student wants the best test scores possible. But with a wide variety of test-prep books available, how do you know you’re choosing the right one to help you most?
Fortunately, that just happens to be Dr. Gary Gruber’s life’s work: rather than rote memorization of individual problem solutions, his Gruber Method teaches adaptive strategies to think about test problems as categories, allowing students to solve thousands of questions quickly and effectively.
In Gruber’s Complete ACT Guide 2019-2020, you’ll find all the resources you need to develop the test-taking skills and critical-thinking strategies that are proven to increase your test score. With 33 essential strategies illustrated with examples, three complete practice tests, and much more, you’ll see how, for over thirty years, the Gruber Method has helped millions of students master the ability to solve any ACT problem—even the most difficult—easily and efficiently.
So read Gruber’s Complete ACT Guide 2019-2020, study its lessons, and watch your ACT score increase and your future possibilities expand.
Also included in Gruber’s Complete ACT Guide 2019-2020:
- The World’s Shortest Practice Test for the ACT® Exam: estimate your score in only 20 questions!
- The 101 most important math questions every student needs to be able to answer
- Nineteen simple-to-learn math strategies for solving every type of question by breaking them down to their easiest forms
- Mini Math Refresher + Complete Math Refresher
- Nine Reading Comprehension Strategies for focus and clarity
- Complete Grammar and Usage Refresher
- A special section covering the ACT® Writing Test
- Three complete practice tests with explanatory answers
- Explanations of why you got questions wrong—plus how to get them right
- Exclusive four-hour study program for the week before the test
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Gary R. Gruber, PhD, is recognized as the leading expert on standardized tests, test-taking methods, and critical thinking skills. Gruber’s programs are used more than any others by the nation’s school districts, and proven to result in the highest-documented school district standardized test scores. The Washington Post called Dr. Gruber “America’s Super Genius,” and PBS selected him to train the nation’s teachers on how to prepare students for the SAT. Dr. Gruber has consulted with all the major testing organizations, including the College Board and ETS, the world's largest private educational testing and measurement organizations. He has published over 40 books, with more than seven million copies sold. His website is www.drgarygruber.com.