Get into the elite professional school of your dreams with a college application that will capture the attention of admission boards!
Business school essays and admissions interviews are perhaps the most challenging parts of being an MBA candidate. With competition to the nation's top business schools being so fierce, you must stand out. Great Applications for Business School helps you play up strengths and talents to distinguish yourself from the rest of the competition.
- The 8 most common admissions essay topicsand how to answer them
- 22 actual essays by successful applicants to top schools
- Self-marketing strategies to highlight your talents
- Candid insights from admissions officers at top-ranked business schools
Getting Started, Scoring the Goals Essay, Getting to Know You: The Non-Goals Essays, The Required Optional Essay, Credible Enthusiasm: Letters of Recommendation
About the Author
Paul Bodine is a seasoned business editor and writer with 25 years of experience in business, technical, scholarly, and educational editing and writing. He is a Senior Editor at accepted.com, America's most respected admissions consulting firm. Bodine has helped hundreds of clients earn admission to the world’s top business, law, medical, and graduate schools.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started
2. Scoring the Goals Essay
3. Getting to Know You: The Non-Goals Essays
4. The Required Optional Essay
5. Credible Enthusiasm: Letters of Recommendation