Kaplan's GRE Verbal Workbook provides hundreds of realistic practice questions to help you get comfortable and confident with the Verbal section of the test.
We’re so confident that GRE Verbal Workbook offers all the practice you need to excel on the GRE that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the GRE—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- Hundreds of realistic questions and drills, including new practice questions for this edition
- Six full-length Verbal Reasoning practice sets
- Diagnostic tool for even more targeted Verbal practice
- Review of essential skills and concepts, including vocabulary
- Key strategies for all Verbal Reasoning question types on the revised GRE
- Essay-writing tips and strategies for the Analytical Writing section
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available to ensure our practice materials are true to the test
- Our books and practice questions are written by veteran GRE teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.