Kaplan's GRE Complete 2020 is your comprehensive guide to acing the GRE—get an advantage on test day with our three best-selling prep books, one-year access to online practice, and expert test-taking strategies. Content review helps you boost your math skills, while five online tests help you practice your pacing so you can face the GRE with confidence.
We’re so certain that GRE Complete 2020 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and books, you'll score higher on the GRE—or you'll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- Kaplan's best-selling GRE Prep Plus 2020, GRE Math Workbook, and GRE Verbal Workbook provide expert strategies and practice
- More than 2,500 practice questions with detailed explanations covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections
- Five full-length online tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day
- Online Qbank with more than 1,000 questions lets you customize your practice and select problems by topic and difficulty
- One printed practice test in GRE Prep Plus 2020
- Comprehensive review for each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each
- GRE Complete 2020 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- In online videos, our GRE experts break down all the different question types and the graduate school application process
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.