Searching for a graduate program in the biological sciences? Peterson's Graduate Programs in the Biological Sciences 2012 contains profiles of nearly 2,900 graduate programs in 56 disciplines in the biological sciences-including anatomy, biomedical sciences, marine biology, neuroscience, nutrition, pharmacology and toxicology, physiology, zoology, and more. This guide is part of Peterson's six-volume Annual Guides to Graduate Study, the only annually updated reference work of its kind, provides wide-ranging information on the graduate and professional programs offered by U.S.-accredited colleges and universities in the United States and throughout the world.
- Informative data profiles for nearly 2,900 graduate programs in 56 disciplines in the biological sciences, including facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles.
- Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate program, school, or department as well as information on faculty research and the college or university.
- Expert advice on the admissions process, financial support, and accrediting agencies.
- Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- Up-to-date appendixes list institutional changes since the last addition along with abbreviations used in the guide.