Looking for ways to use technology to improve learning outcomes and make lessons come alive?
This book will teach you how to allow students to show their thinking, demonstrate their learning, and share their work with authentic audiences - to use technology in meaningful ways that prepare them for the future
This book focuses on 20 essential tools that will help teachers to easily make student thinking visible, give every student a voice and allow them to share their work with instructions for incorporating twenty of the best Google-friendly tools
It shows you how to place resources and activities online, gather assignments, and develop group and individual activities. It's not just a manual, you'll also discover inspiring, easy ways to put Google Classroom to work for you and your class.
Finishing up with some of the best tips of how to use Classroom, this guidebook will help you to see all the great features and get started on using this application on your schedule.
With all the options for educational platforms available to use, Google Classroom is leading the pack with easy apps that many already enjoy and all the available features that you can use for free.
In this book you will learn:
○ Benefits Of Google Classroom
○ Difference Between Google Classroom And Other Platforms
○ Getting Started with Google Classroom
○ How To Use Google Classroom
○ How to allow Teachers to Communicate with Students effectively
○ How to make Assignments, Announcements, Gradings, and enable students to communicate with each other
○ How to collect Work and Files, to have all students on the same page, using Google dedicated tools
○ Why Google Classroom is so Crucial for Students Who Struggle
○ Why going Paperless will help you as a Teacher
○ Why Google Classroom is a Huge Time Saver
○ How to improve Students Commitment using technology
Best Practices, Tips & Trick And Much More!
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy Now!