Up to now there has been very little easy-to-find and easy-to-understand information on safely investing in gold and silver. This book is a concise reference guide that will help the beginning investor start a richly rewarding portfolio of gold and silver, written by an expert in gold and silver investing.
Anthony T. Mellinger is an expert in buying and selling precious metals. He guides the reader through easy to understand methods for how to buy and sell gold and silver coins and bullion to help build wealth and protect against currency deflation.
This book shows, in simple to follow, how to easily get started safely investing with gold and silver.
With the U.S. Dollar, international currencies and the stock market in a constant state of volatility, gold and silver has proven to be the standard by which investors always return to as a safety net and hedge against inflation.
But buying these coveted coins and bullion can be a confusing minefield, fraught with risk. The reason for the risk is mainly a problem of trust, for there are many unscrupulous gold and silver dealers in the marketplace. The consumer needs to beware and to educate himself in the process and history of gold and silver investment, as well as to research the background of any dealer he plans to purchase gold and silver from.
- First steps to building wealth with gold and silver
- How much to invest in gold and silver
- How to avoid gold and silver scams and schemes
- Why you should avoid gold and silver stocks (and ETF's)
- What to look for in a gold and silver dealer
- How to spot unscrupulous sellers
- What questions to ask of a dealer
- Beware the internet - the wild west of crooked gold dealers
- Includes research articles and resource guide