Kaplan's GMAT Prep 2018 guides you through your GMAT prep step-by-step—study Kaplan's proven strategies, boost your skills, practice your pacing, and master the exam's computerized format with an online practice test. Updated with the new official GMAT timing!
We're so confident that GMAT Prep 2018 will raise your score that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the GMAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- One full-length online practice test so you can practice using the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day
- One full-length practice test included in the book for easier reference and review
- 400+ practice questions with detailed explanations, including updated Integrated Reasoning questions
- Strategies and practice sets for all GMAT question types
- Purchase of GMAT Prep 2018 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available
- Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Want additional online practice tests, video workshops, mobile study options, and extra online practice? Try GMAT Prep Plus 2018.
Want to know exactly what to expect on the GMAT? Take a practice exam at an official GMAT testing center, available only with Kaplan's Official Test Day Experience. More information in your Online Center.
The previous edition of this book was titled GMAT 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.