Kaplan's GMAT Complete 2020 is your comprehensive guide to acing the GMAT—get an advantage on test day with our four best-selling prep books, one-year access to online practice, and our expert test-taking strategies. Our GMAT experts have updated the online resources and Prep Plus book to reflect the latest exam changes, so you can face the test with confidence.
We’re so confident that GMAT Complete 2020 will raise your score that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and books, you'll score higher on the GMAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- 2,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations cover the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections.
- Six full-length online practice tests in the same shorter format as the revised GMAT help you practice using the same computer interface and adaptivity you'll see on test day.
- Our 500+ question online Quiz Bank lets you customize your practice and select problems by topic and difficulty.
- Kaplan's best-selling GMAT Prep Plus 2020, GMAT 800, GMAT Math Workbook, and GMAT Verbal Workbook are included for even more practice and content review.
- GMAT Complete 2020 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT.
- Watch video workshops with tips and strategies from expert GMAT faculty.
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want to know exactly what to expect on the GMAT? Take a practice exam at an official GMAT testing center, available only with Kaplan's Official Test Day Experience. Check out your online resources for more information.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.