Written in partnership with the American Medical Student Association, Kaplan's Getting Into Medical School provides insider advice on planning for med school. Admissions advisers and medical students offer expert tips on everything from researching schools to financing your degree. Getting Into Medical School is your practical guide to navigating the entire med school application process.
- Planning for medical school during college—what courses to take and extracurricular activities to get involved in
- Advice on researching the best medical school for your individual needs and goals
- How to prepare an outstanding application and excel in the interview
- Personalized information for all applicants, including minorities, women, people with disabilities, and international students
- Detailed advice on how you can finance your M.D. without going too far into debt after graduation
- Interviews with successful medical students and admissions advisers
- Roundtable discussion with medical school students on the admissions process
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For almost 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.