Go behind the scenes of HBO’s global television phenomenon with Game of Thrones: The Storyboards—an official collection featuring striking storyboard art.
The official collection of behind the scenes storyboard art from HBO’s landmark TV show Game of Thrones. Learn how lead storyboard artist William Simpson helped the show creators envision some of Westeros’s most iconic characters, locations, and events, such as the White Walkers, the Three Eyed Raven, and the epic ascent of the Wall.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thrones retrospective books from Insight Editions.
• INTRICATE DETAIL - 320 pages of incredibly detailed storyboards and in-depth commentary on the creation of Game of Thrones most memorable moments.
• FILMMAKING REVEALED - Learn how Westeros leapt from sketch to screen, including Daenerys’s emergence from Khal Drogo’s funeral pyre, the death-defying ascent of the Wall, and Jon Snow’s epic encounter with the White Walkers at Hardhome.
• HEAR FROM THE SHOW CREATORS - Includes exclusive foreword from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.
• A DESIRABLE COFFEE TABLE BOOK - Deluxe 12 × 9.75 inch format including exclusive slipcase.
• PERFECT GIFT FOR FANS AND FILMMAKERS ALIKE - Released in time for the holiday season, this is the perfect gift for Game of Thrones fans.
|Product dimensions:||9.70(w) x 12.30(h) x 1.40(d)|
About the Author
William Simpson is a comic artist based in Northern Ireland. He is the lead storyboard artist for GAME OF THRONES.
Michael Kogge is a screenwriter and author who has penned many books, most notably the junior novels for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the Star Wars Rebels animated series, and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. His original graphic novel, Empire of the Wolf, an epic about werewolves in ancient Rome, received great acclaim during its recent publication. He resides in Southern California and is online at michaelkogge.com and @michaelkogge on Twitter.