Future 2: English for Results (with Practice Plus CD-ROM) / Edition 1 available in Paperback
Future's research-based, comprehensive curriculum empowers learners with the academic, workplace, and media literacy skills they need to get ahead.
- Future prepares students with 21st century skills, helping them transition to further education or career training.
- Student book with Interactive Practice Plus CD-ROM enables learners to persist by providing multiple pathways to learning.
- Built-in multilevel instruction ensures the success of every student.
- Student Book with Practice Plus CD-ROM
- Workbook with Audio CD
- Audio Program
- Tests and Test Prep with ExamView
- Teacher's Edition and Lesson Planner
- Multilevel Communicative Activities Book (Reproducibles)
- Transparencies and Reproducible Vocabulary Cards
- Professional Development DVD
The Practice Plus CD-ROM included with the Student Book is an extraordinary tool for individualizing instruction. It allows students to direct their own learning, working on precisely what they need and practicing what they choose to work on as many times as they like. In addition, the CD-ROM provides all the audio files for the book, enabling students to listen as they wish to any of the material that accompanies the text.
Future is a six-level, four-skills course that empowers learners with the academic and workplace skills they need to get ahead by helping them transition to further education or career training.
|Publisher:||Pearson Education ESL|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
Pre-Unit Getting Started
Unit 1 Making Connections
Unit 2 All in the Family
Unit 3 Lots to Do
Unit 4 Small Talk
Unit 5 At Home
Unit 6 In the Past
Unit 7 Health Watch
Unit 8 Job Hunting
Unit 9 Parents and Children
Unit 10 Let's Eat!
Unit 11 Call 911!
Unit 12 The World of Work
Information Gap Activities
Life Skills Writing
Map of the United States and Canada
U.S. and Canadian Postal Abbreviations
Map of the World