- 1,200 Calorie Meal Plan
- Workout Guide
- Free Resources on Exercising and Eating
- Three-step Goal-setting Action Plan
- Fitness Test, military-style
- Lifestyle Change Contract
- Portion Size Guide
- Calorie Burn Charts
Benefits of the Journal:
- Feel better and look better.
- Break bad eating habits.
- Take back control of your time.
- Win back energy you once had.
- Manage your portion sizes.
- Reduce your calories.
- Become accountable to yourself.
- Take your fitness to a new level.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Colonel Bob Weinstein's latest book, Food and Fitness Journal, is meant to provide a practical means for anyone to self-motivate, get and stay in physical shape. We can all benefit from his unique combination of military discipline, motivational speaking and the beach boot camp of Fort Lauderdale. The book provides nice quantitative definitions of concepts needed to measure energy intake and one4s state of health, such as Basal metabolic rate, and body mass index. There are useful motivational quotes and caloric illustrations. I especially liked how he equated food and exercise , as if to say, before you put anything into your mouth, think about how much exercise you'll need in order to burn off those calories. There are charts galore to help improve your physical condition and many useful suggestions to ward off overweight and boredom.