Exploring Business / Edition 1 available in Paperback
Collins is the only Introduction to Business book to teach students the topics of business through an in-depth study of a single companyNike.
How do you show your students the relationships between what they are learning in the classroom and what happens in the real business world?
What happens when your students don’t see the connections between the theory they are learning in the classroom and what is happening in the real business world?
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.52(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.51(d)|
Table of Contents
Exploring Business by Collins TOC
1. THE FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS
2. THE CHALLENGES OF STARTING A BUSINESS
3. BUSINESS ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
4. MANAGING FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
5. RECRUITING, MOTIVATING, AND KEEPING QUALITY EMPLOYEES
6. DEVELOPING AND PRODUCING GOODS AND SERVICES
7. MARKETING: PROVIDING VALUE TO CUSTOMERS8. BUSINESS IN A GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT
9. THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING IN BUSINESS
10. MANAGING FINANCIAL RESOURCES
11. MANAGING INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY