Your first pregnancy is an exciting time in life!
It can also be a bit terrifying. You have many questions and you don’t know what to expect. Questions like, how do you choose the right OB-GYN? What foods can you eat? What if I go into labor earlier? Every new parent goes through this.
Some parents tuck these thoughts away but there’s a better way to get rid of the anxiety. You get informed. You make the choice to educate yourself about what you don’t know. It takes time and effort but it’s worth it. And that’s what this book will help you do.
Inside, I’ll answer your most burning questions about pregnancy and labor. You’ll discover why there’s not much to worry about as you would expect. Together, we’ll walk arm in arm as I guide you through your pregnancy. One step at a time, we’ll explore the unknown, and you’ll even get answers to questions you didn’t know you had!
Expecting First-Time Moms is a beacon, a light in the dark to help you find your way back home. Let’s put an end to those sleepless nights.
This complete guide will help you:
- Pick an OB-GYN that won’t make you lose your mind or tear your hair out.
- Morning sickness remedies that taste good and won’t make you sicker.
- Keep your body fit and healthy with baby-safe exercise and nutrition tips.
- Reveal the worst most horrifying mistakes to avoid during pregnancy.
- Discover the stages of labor, birthing techniques, and how to recover fast.
It doesn’t matter how off the wall your questions are. From cramps to cravings, trimesters and beyond. If you’re a first-time parent, this book is a must read!
Replace anxious questions with confident answers. Prepare yourself as best you can when you scroll up and order your copy of the Complete Guide to Pregnancy and Labor today!