Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-900–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of cloud services and how they can be provided with Microsoft Azure. Designed for professionals in any non-technical or technical role, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Fundamentals level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Understand cloud concepts
- Understand core Azure services
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust
- Understand Azure pricing and support
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you want to show foundational knowledge of cloud services and their delivery with Microsoft Azure; no technical background or IT experience is required
About the Exam
Exam AZ-900 focuses on knowledge needed to evaluate cloud service’s value; explain IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS; compare public, private, and hybrid cloud models; understand core Azure architectural components, products, and management tools; describe the Azure Marketplace, its usage, and key solutions; understand Azure security, identity services, and monitoring; manage privacy, compliance, and data protection; price subscriptions and manage costs; choose support options; use Service Level Agreements; and understand the Azure service lifecycle.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals credential, demonstrating that you understand cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing and support, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
See full details at: www.microsoft.com/learn
About the Author
JIM CHESHIRE is a technology enthusiast with over 25 years of experience in various roles within IT. Jim has authored more than 15 books on technology, and he’s held numerous training sessions on Microsoft Azure, both in private enterprises and through Safari’s Live Training program. Jim is heavily involved in Azure and is in his 21st year at Microsoft. He’s currently working as an engineer in Azure App Service.
Table of Contents
1. Understand Cloud Concepts
2. Understand Core Azure Services
3. Understand Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
4. Understand Azure Pricing and Support