Gordon encourages us to become Energy Addicts using a few or all of the simple, effective physical, mental, and spiritual strategies in this book, including:
- Eat early and well, hydrate, exercise, nap, connect with nature
- Neutralize energy vampires, master the flow of money, embrace the energy of silence
- Connect (with others and yourself), lead with your heart, learn to love and challenge life
Practical, common-sense, sometimes counterintuitive, Jon Gordon shows how we can become addicted to positive energy and habits, making small changes in our lives that will produce big results.
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||7.34(w) x 5.36(h) x 0.06(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. His clients include The Atlanta Falcons, Campbell Soup, Wells Fargo, State Farm, Novartis, Bayer, and more.
What People are Saying About This
“…simple, powerful strategies to increase your physical, mental, and spiritual energy. Read it so you can go for it.”
– Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager
“Jon Gordon persuades us that energy acquisition is a skill anyone can learn. Positive energy is contagious. Give yourself and others this powerful infusion.”
– Susan Scott, author of Fierce Conversations
“Your levels of energy largely determine the quality of your life; this book show you how to feel terrific every minute of the day!”
– Brian Tracy, author of Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life and Eat That Frog
"Jon Gordon’s strategies for boundless energy are right on target for those who want to live a full and vibrant life on all levels of their being.”
– Susan Taylor, PhD, author of The Vital Energy Program.