Are you poor at managing your emotions? Do you want to use Emiotional Intelligence? If so, then keep reading.
Emotions are part of human existence. While some emotions are positive, some have negative impacts. They have detrimental effects on an individual's way of living and determine a great deal about your lifestyle.
Despite the emotion concept being wide, the book has tried to narrow it down and precisely expound each emotion accurately, indicating all relevant information that can help enhance your way of thinking and how you view sentiments.
Throughout this BUNDLE you will come across crucial information designed to help you learn more about EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
It also includes a detailed account of how to manage the emotions from an expert view.
Most of the information is research-based; hence, you can rely on the information given herein.
Reading through you will come across following helpful information:
- What emotions are and the supportive theories on emotions
- Types of Emotions - you will learn about five common emotions experienced by humans including that include anger, fear, anxiety, and depression
- Identifying the unlikely causes of worry.
- Learn how your mindset shapes your reality
- When overthinking becomes a problem
- Causes and solutions to overthinking
Would you like to know more?
Scroll to the top of the page and select the "buy now" button