For Type O: Focus on higher protein, eliminate grains, and perform energetic aerobic exerciseFor Type A: Go vegetarian, exercise more mildly, and ease tension through meditation For Type B: Vary your diet with a diversity of food groups, and exercise moderatelyFor Type AB: You have most of the benefits and intolerances of Types A and B
From A to O, Eating Right For Your Type is as simple as A, B, C!
An Important Note: This audio is not intended as a substitute for the medical recommendations of physicians or other healthcare providers. Rather, it's intended to offer information to help the reader cooperate with physicians and health professionals in a mutual quest for optimum well-being. The identities of people described in the case histories have been changed to protect patient confidentiality. The publisher and the author are not responsible for any goods and/or services offered or referred to in this audio and expressly disclaim all liability in connection with the fulfillment of orders for any such goods and/or services and for any damage, loss, or expense to person or property arising out of or relating to them.
Related collections and offers
|Edition description:||Abridged, Low Price CD|
|Product dimensions:||0.00(w) x 0.00(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Polly Adams has starred both on and off Broadway, and is widely respected as an actor in the audio medium.
Read an Excerpt
Check out these blood type facts!
If your blood type is O:
- Eat meat (high protein, low carbohydrate).
- Cut out wheat and most other grains.
- Engage in vigorous aerobic exercise.
- Your risk factors for ulcers and inflammatory diseases such as arthritis increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
If your blood type is A:
- You should be a vegetarian (high carbohydrate, low fat).
- Engage in gentle exercise such as yoga or golf.
- Meditate to deal with stress.
- Your risk factors for cancer and heart disease increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
If your blood type is B:
- You should have the most varied diet of all the blood types, one including meat; yours is the only blood type that does well with dairy products.
- Engage in exercise such as moderate swimming or walking.
- Your risk for slow-growing viruses that attack the nervous system increases if you eat incorrectly for your type.
If your blood type is AB:
- You have most of the benefits and intolerances of types A and B.
- Engage in calming exercises and relaxation techniques.
- You have the friendliest immune system of all the blood types.