• An 18-volume manga series from the creator of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, both available from VIZ Media
• Over 30 million copies sold in Japan
• Originally serialized in Japan’s Weekly Shonen Jump and experienced huge commercial success.
• Inspired two anime series in Japan, with 300+ episodes.
• Previewed and promoted in VIZ Media’s SHONEN JUMP magazine
• Made into 10 movies in Japan.
When goofy inventor Senbei Norimaki creates a precocious robot named Arale, his masterpiece turns out to be more than he bargained for!
The tables have turned as Akira Toriyama finds himself interviewed by his own creations! (And he's got a lot of explaining to do!) Meanwhile, Senbei is tempted by the dark side, in the form of the lovely and mischievous Enma. And to top things off, Dr. Masharito reveals his latest plot to take over the world, by dressing up as Santa Claus! Ho, ho, hoREJECTED!
About the Author
Akira Toriyama's first weekly series, Dr. Slump, has entertained generations of readers in Japan since it was introduced in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1980. A few years later, he created his wildly popular Dragon Ball series, which brought him international success. Toriyama is also known for his character designs for video games, including Dragon Warrior, Chrono Trigger and Tobal No. 1. He lives with his family in Japan.