Kaplan's Dosage Calculation Workbook is a practical guide to help nurses learn, practice, and master the math needed to correctly administer medications. Whether you have many years of nursing experience or are still in nursing school, you’ll benefit from the clear, step-by-step breakdown of math concepts, with practice questions, chapter quizzes, and in-depth answer keys in each chapter.
Edited and with an introduction by expert dosage calculation instructor Bart Brinkmann, DNP, ARNP, FNP-C, Kaplan's Dosage Calculation Workbook is an ideal review for certification and licensing examinations and a ready reference in the workplace.
* Diagnostic quiz to focus your review
* Practice problems for oral, IV, and parenteral medication administration
* Dosage calculation practice using dimensional analysis, ratio-proportion, and formula methods
* Easy-to-follow examples and step-by-step explanations
* Calculation space throughout to work the practice problems
* Chapter quizzes with in-depth answer keys for immediate feedback
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Kaplan Inc DBA Kaplan Test Prep|
|Product dimensions:||8.38(w) x 10.88(h) x 0.58(d)|