Do You Know What Your Kids Are Thinking?
You Might Be Surprised
Many of us assume that this generation of young Americans is much like any othe—but the fact is they’re not. Not even close. Numerous polls show the same result on issue after issue. Frightening percentages of our kids believe that
- Socialism is better than the free market
- Christianity is judgmental, and just plain mean
- America is the villain of world history
- Family does not mean marriage
- Human greed is destroying the Earth
- And, of course, we all need the government to take care of us
Columnist and author Marybeth Hicks reveals, with shocking confessions from the activists themselves, how liberals and socialists, atheists and radical environmentalists, have waged a continuous and largely successful campaign of propaganda in our schools and popular culture in an attempt to create a permanent Leftist majority that will usher in a very different America, with a new generation that expects to be dependent on the federal government.
But along with the shocking revelations, Hicks shows how we can break the Left’s hypnotic spell. If we don’t, she warns, we’ll soon wake up in a nation we won’t recognize as our own.