DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Umbria is your in-depth guide to the very best of Umbria.
Make your trip to Umbria an unforgettable cultural experience with our Eyewitness Travel Guide. Explore unspoiled national parks; visit markets, shops, and festivals, or take scenic walking tours in this beautiful region. We have the best hotels for every budget, plus fantastic restaurants, bars, and clubs in every area. Whether you're a solitary traveler or a family exploring Umbria with kids, our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide has insider tips to make your trip memorable and extraordinary.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Umbria
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Umbria truly shows you Umbria as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Italy, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy, which offers the most complete coverage of Italy, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
About the Author
About DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.