This dynamic book will help you discover how to make your most important love relationships–with God and your potential mate–strong, lasting, and radiant.
Relationship experts Ben Young and Samuel Adams, authors of The Ten Commandments of Dating and The One, give user-friendly tips for nurturing your personal walk with God and enhancing your spiritual connection as a couple. As you read through the devotions each day, you will:
- Become a great lover by learning to love God first
- Develop the essential disciplines of a lasting relationship
- Focus on the important things in life
- Discover a sense of spiritual purpose and meaning
- Understand that grace is not just for "beginners" – it is for you, every day
Whether you are dating seriously or engaged to be married, these daily personal devotions and weekly couple's devotions will help you discover the way to lifelong love.
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.63(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.63(d)|