Catch and Keep a Woman's Attention—Trigger Her Deep Attraction to You!
You will thoroughly enjoy this supplement, and will find the ultimate solutions to make corresponding easier, more exciting and effective, IF:
- you don't like composing long romantic letters;
- you don't have the time or skills to devote to writing;
- you still want to impress a woman in your communication, as that will be the first step to winning her interest, trust and true affection!
You will love using the "DATING COMMUNICATION TIPS for Men" as a guide for your own correspondence, if you wish to:
- save valuable time, but also not to rush or write boring letters;
- maximize your dating success, by learning how to effectively communicate with more women, until you find the very special and right one for you;
- choose from a wide selection of options, to make your correspondence really stand out.
This is an invaluable supplement that will save you significant time, when communicating through online dating websites or by email.
Better writing will help you find the woman of your dreams, catch her attention, trigger deep attraction, win her love and create a great, close relationship!
"WIN THE HEART OF A WOMAN OF YOUR DREAMS" series includes the following eBooks:
1. "THE HONEST BOOK OF INTERNATIONAL DATING / Smart Dating Strategies for Men"
2. "DATING COMMUNICATION TIPS FOR MEN / Catch and Keep a Woman's Attention—Trigger Her Deep Attraction to You!"
3. "THE ART OF SEDUCTION: KEYS TO MASTERY / A Pocket Book for a Real Man"
4. "ROMANTIC ACTIVITIES AND SURPRISES: 800 DATING IDEAS / An Illustrated Guide for Men"
About the Author
Sahara Sanders is a modern writer of several genres.
She is originally from Europe, perceiving herself a citizen of the world.
You will find insightful psychological analyses, informational advice, travel guides, novels, poems—reading material for adults and teens—among her numerous books.
Sahara speaks five languages and writes books in three of them. English is not native to her, but it is one of her favorites—that’s why, even having only been self-educated in the language, she reached a high level of fluency and was able to work as an interpreter for many years.
She has extensive experience in managing different kinds of businesses.
Her interests include: writing, psychology, philosophy, quantum physics, traveling, cultures of the world, gardening, the art of bouquet-making, landscape and interior design, pets, photography, modeling, and other different hobbies that can be used as tools and methods to learn about, express and describe at least some of the wondrous beauty of life for those who were born on this planet.