Crystal Reports: A Beginner's Guide / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Begin using Crystal Reports and create winning reports and documents with precision and ease
This self-paced learning resource covers all the basics clearly and accurately and is ideal for new Crystal Reports users. You'll learn how to develop and design reports, use maps and charts, organize and analyze report data, and much more. Plenty of hands-on exercises and projects are included throughout to help illustrate concepts along the way. Learn how to use the leading report-writing and analysis tool the right way with help from this step-by-step guide.
This Beginner's Guide is Designed for Easy Learning:
- ModulesEach concept is divided into logical modules (chapters), ideal for individualized learning
- GoalsEach module opens with the specific skills you'll have by the end of the module
- Ask the ExpertsQ&A sections throughout are filled with extra information and interesting commentary
- 1-Minute DrillsQuick self-assessment sections to check your progress
- ProjectsCoding exercises contained in each module show how to apply what you are learning
- Mastery ChecksEnd-of-module reviews that test your knowledge using short-answer, multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and simple coding questions
About the Author
McAmis works as an IT consultant for C3 Consulting, a Sydney-based consulting firm implementing business intelligence solutions across large-scale ERP systems. Prior to joining C3, McAmis served as Consulting Services Manager for Brilliant Training & Consulting, an IT services provider serving the Pacific Rim. He has also held the position of Vice-President of the BridgeBuilder Company, a software training and consulting company in North America. He is an expert in the field of business intelligence and is a frequent conference speaker.