Critical Care Notes: Clinical Pocket Guide / Edition 2 available in Other Format
- Describes the basic concepts you need to know to care for adult patients safely and effectively.
- Uses a body system organization that encompasses 95 diseases and conditions, addressing the Definition of the disease or condition • Underlying pathophysiology • Clinical presentation • Diagnostic tests and arrhythmia strips (where applicable) • and Management of the clinical condition.
- Covers 40 medications specific to Critical Care.
- Covers Blood gases • Mechanical ventilation • Hemodynamic monitoring • Nutritional support • Infectious diseases • and Psychosocial concerns in the Basics Tab.
- Provides coverage of multiple system failure, trauma, and burns.
- Offers helpful tools, including a Guide to abbreviations • ECG record • Form for phone numbers/community resources • Spanish and non-verbal communication tools • and an Index for quick reference.
- Uses write-on, wipe-off, reusable pages with full-color illustrations.