PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Biology Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2019 AP Biology Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key equations, helpful pre-college information, and more
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length practice test online
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Lists of key terms in every content chapter to help focus your studying
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around bio, Cracking the AP Biology Exam brings you premium practice for AP excellence.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.