THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE ACT SCORE—including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and premium online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the Reading and Writing portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to help you ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, dueling reading passages, and more
Online Access to Our Exclusive Premium Online Student Tools.
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plans
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable "ACT Insider" booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays
|Publisher:||Princeton Review, The|
|Edition description:||B&N Exclusive Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.70(h) x 2.10(d)|
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.