The CPA Review Guide covers all topics tested on the Business Law section of the CPA Exam. Code of Professional Conduct and CPA Responsibilities. Liability of CPAs to Clients and Third Parties. Defenses to the Enforcement of Contracts. Personal Property and Bailment. For Accountants studying for the CPA exam.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Basic Legal Concepts.
2. Code of Professional Conduct and CPA Responsibilities.
3. CPA Legal Liability to Clients and Third Parties.
4. CPA Responsibilities in Tax Practice, Private Industry and Public Sector.
5. The Nature and Classification of Contracts.
6. Agreement and Consideration.
7. Capacity and Legality.
8. Defenses to the Enforcement of Contracts.
9. Third Party Rights and Discharge of Contracts.
10. Contract Remedies and Torts Associated with Contracts.
11. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
12. Performance of Sales and Lease Contracts.
13. Warranties and Product Liability.
14. Creation and Transfer of Negotiable Instruments.
15. Holder in Due Course, Liability, and Defenses.
16. Credit, Suretyship, and Secured Transactions.
17. Bankruptcy and Reorganization.
19. Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
20. The Nature, Formation, and Financing of Corporations.
21. Rights, Duties, and Liability of Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
22. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Termination of Corporations.
23. Securities Regulation and Investor Protection.
24. Environmental Protection.
25. Employment and Labor Law.
26. Equal Opportunity in Employment.
27. Personal Property and Bailments.
28. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Relationship.
29. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.