- How to make a wide variety of infusions using butter and oil as well as simple syrup, cream, flour, and honey
- How to use marijuana as a seasoning
- The differences among the various strains of cannabis
- Tips for storing and freezing cannabis and edibles
- Safe dosing (less is, in fact, more)
You can make any meal a marijuana edible! Recipes include single serving dishes like Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-Fry and Bacon Mac and Cheese; entrees like Chicken Pot Pies and Fish Tacos; soups, salads, and sides like Creamy Carrot and Potato Soup, Watermelon and Feta Salad, and Cauliflower with Cumin; sandwiches, appetizers, and snacks like BLTs, Baked Camembert with Rosemary, and Madras Nuts; breakfast and brunch foods like Stuffed French Toast; sweet treats like Red Velvet Cupcakes; and even beverages like Blueberry Lemonade and Thai Tea. All of these recipes can be made unmedicated, with delicious results, simply by using the same amount of the un-cannabinated infusion ingredient! Illustrated with beautiful photographs, Cooking with Cannabis gives you everything you need to create and enjoy your own fresh, delicious dishes at home.
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.10(h) x 0.80(d)|