The book, in its second edition, precisely addresses the need of management students to acquaint with the basic concepts of computers, information technology and information system.
The book provides readers with information pertaining to database concepts, networking essentials, web concepts and phases of system development life cycle. The business processes such as Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management and in e-Commerce are also introduced in the second edition.
Thus the book can be regarded as one-stop compact teaching-reading resource for getting started with topics relevant to development of IT solutions.</P><STRONG>Key Features</STRONG></DIV>
• The text is lecture based, which makes the teaching of the subject easier.
• Comprehensive coverage of all important topics for clear understanding of the subject.
• Chapter-end review questions to help students test their own knowledge of the subject matter.
• Chapter-end summary for quick recapitulation of concepts before examination or moving to the next chapter.
• Tables, figures and illustrations enhance concept apprehension.</P>
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents<P align=left><EM>Preface</EM></P>
<STRONG>1. Elements of Computer System</STRONG>
<STRONG>2. History and Classification of Computers</STRONG>
<STRONG>3. Hardware and Peripheral Devices</STRONG>
<STRONG>4. Classifying Software</STRONG>
<STRONG>5. Operating System and File Organization Design</STRONG>
<STRONG>6. Database Concepts</STRONG>
<STRONG>7. Network Essentials</STRONG>
<STRONG>8. Web Concepts</STRONG>
<STRONG>9. System Development Process</STRONG>
<STRONG>10. Information System</STRONG>
<STRONG>11. IT Applications in Business</STRONG></DIV>