Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Fully revised to cover the 2014 CompTIA Security+ objectives, this is a money-saving self-study bundle with bonus study materials
Prepare for CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 with McGraw-Hill Professionala Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
CompTIA Security+ Certification Bundle, Second Edition offers complete coverage of exam SY0-401 and provides a comprehensive self-study program with 1200+ practice exam questions. Pre-assessment tests help you gauge your readiness for the full-length practice exams included in the bundle. For a final overview of key exam topics, you can study the Quick Review Guide.
Total electronic content includes:
- 500 practice exam questions
- Pre-assessment exam
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by chapter
- Video clips
- Security Audit Checklist
- Review Guide
- URL Reference List
- PDF copies of both books
About the Author
Glen E. Clarke, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ (Nova Scotia, Canada) is a technical trainer and consultant for GigaBlink Technologies Inc. He is the author of CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, 5th Edition and several other certification books.
Daniel Lachance, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ (Nova Scotia, Canada) is a technical trainer for Global Knowledge and the author of CompTIA Security+ Practice Exams and CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Study Guide.
Table of Contents
1. Network Basics and Terminology
2. Introduction to Security Terminology
3. Security Policies and Standards
4. Types of Attacks
5. System Security Threats
6. Mitigating Security Threats
7. Implementing System Security
8. Securing the Network Infrastructure
9. Wireless Networking
11. Access Control
12. Introduction to Cryptography
13. Managing a PKI Infrastructure
14. Physical Security
15. Risk Analysis
16. Disaster Recovery
17. Introduction to Computer Forensics
18. Security Assessments and Audits
19. Understanding Monitoring and Auditing