The best fully integrated CompTIA Network+ self-study package featuring 1100+ practice exam questionssave 12% on two books and three CDs!
Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005 with McGraw-Hilla Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Official CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
CompTIA Network+ Certification Boxed Set (Exam N10-005) provides you with a variety of exam-focused, test-prep resources designed to work together as a comprehensive program for self-study.
CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition features:
- Complete coverage of all official objectives for the exam400+ practice exam questions
- Exam Readiness Checklistyou’re ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter that highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- CD-ROM with two MasterExams, CertCam video training, a Lab Book PDF, and an Adobe Digital Editions free eBook download (subject to Adobe's system requirements)
CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Exams features:
- 700+ practice exam questions
- Pre-assessment test as Appendix A
- In-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers
- CD-ROM with two MasterExams and an Adobe Digital Editions free eBook download (subject to Adobe's system requirements)
Bonus CD-ROM available only with the Boxed Set features the Boson NetSim Network Simulator demo! The Boson NetSim Network Simulator is an application that simulates Cisco Systems’ networking hardware and software and is designed to aid the user in learning the Cisco IOS command structure.
The Boxed Set covers all Exam N10-005 topics, including:
Basic Network Concepts
• Network Protocols and Standards
• Networking Components
• TCP/IP Fundamentals
• TCP/IP Utilities
• Configuring Network Services
• Wireless Networking
• Remote Access and VPN Connectivity
• Wide Area Network Technologies
• Implementing a Network
• Maintaining and Supporting a Network
• Network Security
• Troubleshooting the Network
About the Author
Glen E. Clarke, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, is an independent trainer and consultant, focusing on network security and security auditing services. He delivers certified courses on Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Visual Basic .NET, and ASP.NET. Clarke is a co-author of CompTIA Security+ Certification Practice Exams, Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, Third Edition (both McGraw-Hill), A+ Bible, and A+ For Dummies (both Wiley). He is the author of previous editions of this book and CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide (McGraw-Hill).
Robb H. Tracy, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Linux+, CNE, has designed and implemented technical training products and curricula for major hardware and software vendors including Novell, Micron Technology, and NextPage, Inc. He has also served on industry-wide certification committees, and is a co-founder of Nebo Technical Institute, Inc., a leading provider of information technology training and consulting. Robb is the author of LPIC-1/CompTIA Linux+ All-in-One Exam Guide and other books.
Table of ContentsChapter 1: Basic Network Concepts
Chapter 2: Network Protocols and Standards
Chapter 3: Network Components
Chapter 4: TCP/IP Fundamentals
Chapter 5: TCP/IP Utilities
Chapter 6: Configuring Routers and Switches
Chapter 7: Subnetting and Routing
Chapter 8: Configuring Network Services
Chapter 9: Wireless Networking
Chapter 10: Remote Connectivity
Chapter 11: Wide Area Network Technologies
Chapter 12: Implementing a Network
Chapter 13: Maintaining and Supporting a Network
Chapter 14: Network Security
Chapter 15: Troubleshooting the Network
Appendix A: About the CD
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Both volumes are fullof errors. A boxed set you should not want use nor purchase. Total garbage!