149.99 In Stock
Common Waveform Analysis, which will be of interest to both electrical engineers and mathematicians, applies the classic Fourier analysis to common waveforms. The following questions are answered:
- Can a signal be considered a superposition of common waveforms with different frequencies?
- How can a signal be decomposed into a series of common waveforms?
- How can a signal best be approximated using finite common waveforms?
- How can a combination of common waveforms that equals a given signal at N uniform points be found?
- Can common waveforms be used in techniques that have traditionally been based on sine-cosine functions?
|Series:||The International Series on Asian Studies in Computer and Information Science , #9|
|Edition description:||Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.01(d)|