Schaum's Easy Outline of College Physics is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused review of the topic. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, it features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Expert tips for mastering college physics
- Last-minute essentials to pass the course
- Appropriate for the following courses: College Physics, Introduction to Physics, Physics I and II, Noncalculus Physics, Advanced Placement H.S. Physics
- Easy-to-follow review of college physics
- Supports all the major textbooks for college physics courses
About the Author
EUGENE HECHT has authored nine books including Optics, published by Addison Wesley, which has been the leading text in the field for several decades. He has also written Schaum's Outline of Optics and co-authored Schaum's Outline of Quantum Mechanics.
Eugene Hecht is a member of the Physics Department of Adelphi Unversity in New York. He has authored eight books.