Do you feel that life is too stressful?
Would you like to find a way to feel calmer?
Are you feeling the pressure from the incessant negative chatter in your head? Would you like to feel calmer and more in control of your emotions? Author Alexia Leachman felt the same way, until she discovered a technique that helped her to overcome her extreme fears and anxieties. Since sharing it through her two award-nominated podcasts, she’s helped thousands to quickly clear their head trash, and get a new lease on life, and now she’s here to help you too!
Clear Your Head Trash is your essential road map to confront and conquer the fears, stresses and anxieties that prevent you from thinking clearly, doing your best and living with confidence. Through Leachman’s unique Head Trash Clearance Method, you’ll discover how to reclaim your headspace so that you can get on with enjoying your life and work.
In Clear Your Head Trash, you’ll discover
- The Head Trash Clearance Method, that you can use to rid your fears, anxieties and stresses
- How stop being emotionally triggered by day-to-day life situations
- Where the destructive patterns and habits in your life come from, and how to tackle them
- How to streamline your thoughts and feelings so that you can think more clearly and feel calmer
- How to address the unpleasant emotions in your life and move on from them more easily
Clear Your Head Trash is a must-read for anyone who is serious about their personal development. The clearance method shared in this book has been changing lives for years… and now it’s your turn.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.41(d)|
Table of Contents
What's Head Trash? The Tell-Tale Signs of Head Trash
The Head Trash Clearance Journey
The Hidden Dimensions of Head Trash
Where Does Our Head Trash Come From? The Head Trash Cycle
How Your Values Give You Head Trash
How Your Beliefs Give You Head Trash
How Your Emotions Give You Head Trash
What Are Your Stress Triggers?
The Head Trash Clearance Method
How To Clear Your Head Trash
Your Head Trash Clearance Plan
The Principles of Head Trash Clearance