- Illuminate your body, mind, and soul with the cleansing light of Freedom that shines from the pages of this powerful handbook!
- Read the only straight-shooting, authorized, legally binding code of behavior capable of saving you from mistakes of thought and deed that could land you in the clink forever!
- Learn what it means to be a good American, and how you can impress the authorities so that they'll leave you alone!
- Teach your children to respect God, the flag, our nation's brave Presidential Appointee George W. Bush, and most of all, Dick Cheney!
- Be a better American than your neighbors, then turn them in to the Department of Homeland Security for their traitorous behavior!
Author Biography: Mike Loew has been the Graphics Editor for The Onion since 1995. He was a co-author and produced the graphics for The Onion's New York Times #1 bestseller Our Dumb Century, and is the author of Tough Call. Joe Garden's story of being plucked from the obscurity of a Madison, WI, liquor store and thrust into the obscurity of byline-free satire writing has become legend. He has been a writer for The Onion for ten years. Randy Ostrow is a producer of films such as Let It Ride, State of Grace, Fresh, and Basquiat. Together, they are the The Better Citizenship Bureau.
|Publisher:||New Press, The|
|Product dimensions:||7.02(w) x 9.50(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
|Support Our Troops||29|
|Our Brave Leaders||55|
|Values and Morals||75|
|Fight Terror--Stay Scared||127|
|Dangerous 9/11 Questions||195|