The 2006 edition of CIMA's Official Study Systems are published by Elsevier on behalf of CIMA. Key sections of the 2006 Study Systems are again written by examiners so each text fully reflects what could be tested in the exam.
Updated to incorporate legislative and syllabus changes, the 2006 Study Systems provide complete study material for the May and November 2006 exams. The new edition maintains the popular loose-leaf format and contains:
• practice questions throughout
• complete revision section
• topic summaries
• recommended reading articles from a range of journals
• CBA style mock exam
• The official study systems are the only study materials endorsed by CIMA
• Key sections written by examiners for the most accurate, up-to-date guidance towards exam success
• Complete integrated package incorporating syllabus guidance, full text, recommended articles, revision guides and extensive question practice
Table of Contents
The Accounting Scene; The Framework of Financial Accounts; The Accounting System in Action; Summarising the Ledger Accounts; Further Aspects of Ledger Accounting; Accounting for Fixed Assets; Final Accounts with Adjustments; Controlling the Bookkeeping System; The Regulatory Framework of Accounting; Incomplete Records: Income and Expenditure Accounts; The Manufacturing Account; The Accounts of Limited Companies; The Interpretation of Accounts; Preparing for the Assessment; Mock assessment 1; Mock assessment 2.