Chomsky: Language, Mind, and Politics / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
The key to Chomsky's overall intellectual project lies in what he has to say about a biologically based human nature.
About the Author
James McGilvray is Associate Professort in the Department of Philosophy, McGill University.
Table of Contents
1. Common Sense and Science.
2. Mapping the Mind.
3. Poverty, Creativity, and Making the World.
4. Languages and the Science of Language.
5. How to Make an Expression.
6. Meanings and Their Use.
7. Anarchosyndicalism and the Responsible Intellectual.
8. Human Nature and Ideal Social Organization.