Miracles happen all the time and these 101 amazing stories of answered prayers will fill you with awe, inspire you, and strengthen your faith and hope.
These fascinating stories prove that God is actively involved in our lives, listening to our heartfelt hopes and needs. You will be awed by miraculous true accounts of healing, divine appointments, angels among us, signs from above, timely gifts, and other answered prayers, including:
- Bryan, whose terminal bone cancer disappeared after his name was put on prayer lists all over the country.
- Dot, who prayed for a white station wagon to replace her broken down car, and was given one the next week by her boss.
- Joy, blinded by eye surgery, who found her husband in a snowstorm having a heart attack, after asking Jesus to show her the way.
- Ellie, who asked God for a sign from her late son, and was given a dream in which he assured her they would meet again.
- Carol, who substituted prayer for a cigarette every time she had a craving and finally managed to quit smoking.
- Six-year-old Clem, whose long-divorced parents reconciled the day after he asked God to put them back together.
About the Author
Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
LeAnn Thieman is coauthor of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Catholic Faith, and Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Book of Miracles.
Hometown:Santa Barbara, California
Date of Birth:August 19, 1944
Place of Birth:Fort Worth, Texas
Education:B.A. in History, Harvard University, 1966; M.A.T. Program, University of Chicago, 1968; M.Ed., U. of Massachusetts, 1973
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Powerful stories to uplift and encourage...at Christmas or anytime!
Chicken Soup for the Soul never lets me down. If you are looking for a little light in this sometimes dark world, Chicken Soup for the Soul Answered Prayers is the book for you.
Excellent inspiring stories that causes the heart to grasp hope.
This is a great book of short stories, showing readers that prayers can be answered. Lots of awesome stories about family, friends, neighbors.
Hi my name is angelina and im the creator of facenook the facebook on your nook go to molokai hawaii frommers shorcut and have fun posting whats on your mind and chatting to your new nook freinds
Be sure to have tissue. Every story is beautiful and inspiring.