Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
These official study guides help you master all the topics on the CCNA exams, including:
• Networking fundamentals
• Implementing basic Ethernet LANs
• Ethernet LANs: design, VLANs, and troubleshooting
• IPv4 addressing and subnetting
• Implementing IPv4
• IPv4 design and troubleshooting
• IPv4 services: ACLs, NAT, and QoS
• IPv4 routing protocols and routing
• Wide area networks
• Network management, SDN, and cloud computing
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Official Cert Guide and Network Simulator Library is a comprehensive review and hands-on practice package for the CCNA exam. This value-priced bundle combines the best-selling CCNA study guides with a powerful network simulator, providing you with the tools you need to master all the exam
topics and develop real-world hands-on configuration and troubleshooting skills. The three products in this package present complete reviews and a more challenging and realistic preparation experience.
In the books, CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide and CCNA R&S ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide, bestselling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This complete study package includes
• A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
• Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
• Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
• Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
• The powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
• Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
• Online, interactive practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
• More than 2 hours of video mentoring from the author
• A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
• Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator software enables you to practice your networking skills with more than 400 structured labs designed to help you learn by doing, the most effective method of learning. Experience realistic network device response as you perform each lab, which include detailed instructions, topology diagrams, critical-thinking questions, hints, and answers. Working through the labs, you will quickly become proficient with all the common Cisco IOS version 15 router and switch commands on the CCNA exam. Unlike other simulators on the market, the lab scenarios included in the CCNA R&S 200-125 Network Simulator are far more complex, challenging you to learn how to perform real-world network configuration and troubleshooting tasks.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, these study tools help you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
The book DVDs contain more than 600 unique practice exam questions, online practice exercises, and more than 2 hours of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offer for up to 70% off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test and Video Training.
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 40 and above; Firefox version 35 and above; Safari version 7; Internet Explorer 10 or 11; Microsoft Edge; Opera. Devices: desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android and iOS, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7”. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Vista (SP2), Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases.
Network Simulator system requirements:
Windows system requirements (minimum):
• Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), or Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
• 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
• 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
• Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
Mac system requirements (minimum):
• macOS 10.12, 10.11, or 10.10
• Intel core Duo 1.83 GHz
• 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
• 1.5 GB hard disk space
• 32-bit color depth at 1024x768 resolution
• Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
|Product dimensions:||10.00(w) x 8.10(h) x 6.20(d)|
About the Author
Wendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624, is the most respected author of Cisco networking books in the world. His
books are known for their technical depth and accuracy. Wendell has worked as a network engineer, consultant,
instructor, course developer, and book author, and he has produced videos, software, and blogs related to
Cisco certifications. His website, with links to various study tools and resources, is at www.certskills.com.
Sean Wilkins (@Sean_R_Wilkins) is an accomplished networking consultant and writer for infoDispersion No. 1624
(www.infodispersion.com) who has been in the IT field for more than 20 years, working with several large
enterprises. Sean holds certifications with Cisco (CCNP/CCDP), Microsoft (MCSE), and CompTIA (A+ and
Network+). He spends most of his time writing articles and books for various clients, including Cisco Press,
Pearson, Tom’s IT Pro, and PluralSight, as well as being an active video training author for PluralSight.
Sean maintains various online social media accounts, including Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/
infoDispersion), Twitter (@Sean_R_Wilkins), and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/in/swilkins/en) and maintains
a website for centrally organizing his content across multiple clients (http://www.idisperse.info).